“The National Association of Counties (NACo) announced that the NACo Financial Services Center (FSC) is launching a new, exclusive partnership with Multi-Bank Securities, Inc. (MBS) to help its members manage their fixed-income investment needs…” -NACo FSC news release, published Sept. 9, 2014.
NACo is a national organization that represents county governments in the U.S. It promotes public policies, fosters county solutions and innovation, promotes intergovernmental and public-private collaboration and provides value-added services to save counties and taxpayers money. In 2014, after performing extensive due diligence, NACo endorsed eConnectDirect® as an essential tool for its members to manage their fixed-income investment needs. Read the full announcement online here.
The National Collection of County Collectors, Treasurers and Finance Officers (NACCTFO) supported NACo in their endorsement of eConnectDirect in January 2015.
The platform has also been endorsed by the following state associations:
- Arizona Association of Counties (AACo)
- Association of County Commissioners of Georgia (ACCG)
- Association of Indiana Counties (AIC)
- Association of Oregon Counties (AOC)
- Colorado Counties, Inc. (CCI)
- Florida Association of Counties (FAC)
- Idaho Association of Counties (IAC)
- Illinois Association of County Board Members (IACBM)
- Maryland Association of Counties (MACo)
- Michigan Association of Counties (MAC)
- Montana Association of Counties (MACo)
- North Carolina Association of County Commissioners (NCACC)
- Virginia Association of Counties (VACo)
- Washington State Association of Counties (WSAC)