“Local governments are consistently pressured to do more with less, and we look forward to working with MBS to bring reliable and successful investment solutions to counties across America.” – NACo news release, published July 28, 2017.
NACo is a national organization that represents county governments in the U.S. It promotes public policies, fosters county solutions and innovation, promotes intergovernmental and public-private collaboration and provides value-added services to save counties and taxpayers money. In 2017, Multi-Bank Securities, Inc. (MBS) became a NACo Premier Corporate Partner. NACo has partnered with MBS and eConnectDirect as an essential tool for its members to manage their fixed-income investment needs. Read the full announcement online here.
We also have partnerships with the following associations:
- Arizona Association of Counties (AACo)
- Association of County Commissioners of Georgia (ACCG)
- Association of Indiana Counties (AIC)
- Association of Oregon Counties (AOC)
- Colorado Counties, Inc. (CCI)
- Idaho Association of Counties (IAC)
- Illinois Association of County Board Members (IACBM)
- Michigan Association of Counties (MAC)
- Montana Association of Counties (MACo)
- National Association of County Collectors, Treasurers and Finance Officers
- Virginia Association of Counties (VACo)